Win Frapps Video Capture
"Smurf Village", the virtual freedom and indirect control game experience for a Head Mounted Display.
- The guest user has a first person perspective display on his Head Mount.
- The guest user has two controllers which are used to make the character move about in the world.
- The guest user has a controller on his Head Mount which tracks his head movements.
- The guest user has a fourth controller attached to his chest which tracks his jump movements.
- The game has various tasks to complete such as, collecting items at the village, then cross the river by jumping on lily pads and finally save the smurfette.
- The background score changes in accordance with the levels.
- A timer is also included to increase the pace of gameplay.
- Programmer/Producer: Chaithanya Kamath
- Sound Designer: Rebecca
- Texture Art: Federico
- Modeller: Hun Jong